Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Takin' It to the Streets

Today's inspiration comes from inside my car. I own an older GPS, and it's holder broke a few years back. For the past couple years, I have just set the GPS in my car's cup holder. Now, this is not at all safe as it diverts my eyes from the road for too long. So, I created a knex holder that will securely hold my GPS in the gap in my steering wheel while still leaving room for my hands at 10 and 2. This allows me to keep my eyes on the road at all times because when I glance down slightly at my GPS, I can still keep an eye on the road, even if peripherally. This device is not meant to be used to plug in addresses into the GPS while driving. I allowed room for the cord to plug into the device so I can still charge it while I use it. Please use it responsibly if you duplicate it.





1 comment:

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...