Friday, August 15, 2014

Cool Clothes Folder

Yes, that's right. I made a contraption that helps you fold t-shirts! Isn't that nifty? It can be resized for smaller clothes, too!

Place the shirt on the folder:

Fold over one side:


Then the other (You may have to fold the tip of the sleeve depending on how large the shirt is in comparison to the folder):


Then, you fold up the bottom tail of the shirt:


Then, you fold the shirt up in half:


Either you can stop there or you can fold the shirt over once more by hand (as I like to do):


It's very thin and compact. I can store mine right behind the laundry hamper!



Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for knex builds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...