Friday, June 26, 2015

Knex Yard Game: Ladder Toss

The past couple days, I have been devoting most of my knexing (is that a word?) time taking down my Ferris wheel. Why, you ask? Because I really needed more blue connectors freed up. xD  However, tonight I got inspired to make a ladder toss game! I have seen it made out of PVC pipe, so I figured I could make one out of knex! It's portable enough that you could take it to a tailgate or just use it out in your lawn during a cookout!







Coming soon: some sort of big build. Haven't decided what exactly I will make yet, but I am thinking maybe a coaster or a ball tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...