Saturday, June 20, 2015

Knex Guest Builder: Elijah

I received these pictures from some friends who saw my post about hosting guest builders! So, here is our first guest builder: Elijah. I always enjoy seeing the different creations he makes on Facebook. He seems to enjoy building by himself as well as with his grandpa! 

Elijah and his recent build: a knex gun.

These types of guns work with the use of a rubber band! You just slip the rod into the barrel (the white part) and pull the orange and black trigger out of the way. The rubber band acts as a spring, propelling the red rod through the barrel.

Some more of Elijah's creations.

Rubber bands are one of my favorite supplements for knex builds, and Elijah has found them quite useful as well!

While he loves building catapults, he does enjoy making all kinds of builds. These are some vehicles that he made.

Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us, Elijah! You're proof that even from a young age, you can enjoying building with K'nex. I look forward to seeing what you create in the coming months and years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...