Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Knex Photo Frames

This build is easy enough for pretty much any age! You can make these with your kids, and then they can pick out some of their favorite photos to put up in their bedroom or playroom! Knex photo frames are fairly easily customizable to whichever size you need. I found that Wal-Mart's photos are weird sizes (the middle two frames). I am thinking a collage frame would be pretty cool made out of k'nex as well, but I am trying to figure out what exactly that should look like. So, I may get around to doing that a little later on. Without further ado, here is today's knex creation:
Four frames I made using random old pictures I found.

5x7

Back of the 5x7

Weird Wal-Mart size

Back of weird Wal-Mart size

Wallet size

Back of wallet size

Wal-Mart wallet size

Back of Wal-Mart wallet size

 If you've got ideas for new, creative, interesting, or ingenious builds, just let me know! Also, I am looking for builders to guest on my blog! So, if you've got something ingenious or useful you'd like to share (no matter your age!), just send me a tweet/message/e-mail/comment!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.gargamelknex.nl/buildings-1/only-easy/k-nex-small-photo-frame/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! Those photo frames look awesome!

      Delete

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...