Saturday, July 25, 2015

Card Game & Deck Building Game Organizers

I realize it's been quite some time since the last build, but as you all know, life can get hectic sometimes! I built the start of what I hope to make into a K'nex ball factory, but got builder's block (kinda like writer's block). :P So instead, I made these card holders, specifically for when my Hubby and I play Dominion (which is a deck-building game). In Dominion, you have 10 stacks of action cards, 3 stacks of coin cards, and 3 or 4 stacks of victory point cards. Also, another deck may be added if you are using curse cards. As you can imagine, trying to keep 18 stacks of cards neat and organized can be a real chore. I created two card organizers for the game. Each one holds 9 decks: 3 on bottom, 6 up top. I could see one of these also being useful for Settlers of Catan, LIFE, and other games where you have to use upwards of 5 stacks of cards.









I hope you enjoyed today's Knex Kreation! Let me know if you've got any ideas for items that you would like to see made solely out of knex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...