Monday, June 6, 2016

New and Improved Paper Towel Dispenser

I've been considering redoing a few of my builds for better usability. One that came to mind was my paper towel holder, which had an annoying flaw: you had to hold the k'nex part in order for the paper towels to unravel properly. As such, I redesigned it to make the roll spin without being aided by my hand holding the holder. Because after all, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of a paper towel holder? Nothing too fancy, but the spindle now turns on the rods in the very center of the white circle connectors.





Want to see something in particular made out of K'nex? Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...