Friday, November 7, 2014

Knex Napkin Holders and Coasters

Greetings, readers! My builds today are small, but I thought they'd be rather fun. For those of you who don't personally know my hubby and me, our house has K'nex builds all over. It's become our own personal "style." Yes, yes, we're quirky and fun like that. =P I've got quite a list of things I'd like to make out of knex. Today, I present knex coasters and napkin holders.





My husband and I have three cats, so I thought these napkin holders would go just right in our house.

Of course, they could pass as foxes, too.


Stay tuned over the next couple weeks! I will be building an electric train to go around our Christmas tree. It's always so much fun. Come along for the ride! =D

1 comment:

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...