Sunday, September 21, 2014

Spool Holder

I realize it's been a little while since I've put up a build. Life's been crazy busy, and I'm still working on my huge project. Good news, though! I only have a couple more hours of work on my big build! YAY!

Today, the hubby and I were brainstorming, what would my crafty self use in my new craft room? My hubby suggested a spool holder, which is brilliant! I have a thread box, but it only holds like 18 spools. Well, my thread collection has outgrown it. So, I tested the spools on a K'nex rod and found out that it is literally the perfect size for all of the spools of thread that I own! But anyways, you probably didn't want a whole long spiel, so without further ado, here ya go!

Have an idea for my next knex build? Please let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...