Saturday, February 7, 2015

Knex Craft Organization/Storage: Ribbon Holder

As I've been setting up my craft room, I have been coming across new ways to use knex for storage and convenience! Today, a ribbon holder. I made this one to be able to hang on a hook on the wall. However, it can be modified to sit on a desk. The ribbon holder will also allow for dispensing of the ribbon without having to take it off the holder!

View from the side

View from the back

View from the front

Please, if you have any suggestions for future knex builds, let me know! I would love to hear your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...