Thursday, February 26, 2015

Knex CD Holder

Hello my faithful readers (and new ones, too!)!

This afternoon, I bring you a somewhat retro-ish build. It doesn't necessarily look retro, but it's for CD's (which are becoming a thing of the past, I realize, as mp3's and video games are housed on computers). However, I enjoy buying used CD's at thrift stores because I can get a whole album for only about a dollar. Much better than paying 99 cents per song online. As such, my CD stack has gotten a little out of control on my desk. This CD holder has helped bring some organization to my desk. Also, if you are anything like me, you probably have loose CD's whose cases have disappeared to some place or another, which I decided to accommodate in this build as well. This particular holder can house 13-14 CD's in standard plastic cases. It can hold numerous loose CD's.








No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...