Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bedside Book Holder

Have you ever been lying in bed just wishing your favorite book was near at hand? Now, some of us have a nightstand, but I am on the side of the bed that does not. So, I made a holder that latches onto the side of my bed frame. It can hold remotes, books, a phone, coffee, a tablet, a netbook, a journal, tissues, glasses, an ipod, or most anything else you'd need at night. Sorry for the photo quality, but once I got it on the bed frame, I didn't feel like taking it back off. =P








Comment what knex build you would like to see next! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...