Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DVD Holder

For those of you who know me and the hubby, you know that we own a lot of DVD's and blu-rays. Well, we don't exactly have a ton of shelving for our DVD's (which we like to keep in our living room), so today's build is meant to remedy this. The knex DVD holder can hold 43 standard DVD cases (which should mean that it can hold even more standard blu-ray cases). I would like to make it rotate at some point or another, but for now, I was just interested in functionality/DVD storage. It is only about 30" tall, and looks pretty classy (at least, I think it does =P).






No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...