Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kids Bookshelf

Hello my loyal readers! And welcome to any newcomers to my site! I am still working on my big knex build, so I apologize for the scarcity of posts right now. But hey! I'm still trying to crank out a new build every few days. Yesterday, I created a bookshelf for my slowly growing kids book collection (I know I don't have any kids yet, but there's no time like the present to start gathering books!). The bookshelf I made is adequate for most children's chapter books, and if need be, you could change the dimensions to fit taller books.





Please, if you have any other suggestions for builds that you would like to see, just comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...