Friday, January 9, 2015

Knex Bag Holder

Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry I didn't post much around the holidays, but life was busy. I am sure all of you can understand that. Somehow, December is just way busier than other times of the year, it seems.

So now I am trying to get back into doing builds regularly. My first build of the year was a small shelter for an outdoor stray cat in our neighborhood. However, I haven't been able to get pictures of it yet, but he rather enjoys it. Tonight, I built a bag holder. I got the idea from a Christmas gift that I gave my oldest sister. It was supposed to serve as "extra hands" in the kitchen when it came to bagging food. Nifty idea, I must admit. So tonight, I made a bag holder out of K'nex. It holds gallon-size storage or freezer bags. I am sure it could be downsized to hold smaller bags, too!






Let me know if you have any ideas about what I can make for my next build! Thanks for following my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...