Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cell Phone Docking Station

Welcome back to my next installment of K'nextravagant House and Home! Today's post will feature a smartphone docking/display station. I built the docking station around an iPhone, but it can easily be customized to accommodate other phones. My goal was to create an item that you could use to watch videos, play games, or do other things hands free with your phone. The phone can be orientated portrait or landscape, depending on what you prefer, and it allows room to plug in your phone while it is docked.

Phone docked in portrait display:


Phone docked in landscape display:

Back:

Side:

Front:

Stay tuned for more fun builds!

1 comment:

  1. Needs actual instructions as it looks too confusing

    ReplyDelete

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...