Monday, July 28, 2014

Beginnings

As most of you know, I have loved building with K'nex ever since I discovered them when I was around 8 or so. In fact, I enjoy K'nex so much that I have decided I am going to devote my blog to them! For the most part, this blog will revolve around everyday things you can make with K'nex. I ventured out to find some useful K'nex items and instructions a few months ago, and I found... well, nothing at all. So! I figure I can help fill a void in the K'nex world! In the future, I would love to feature your builds! That's why I have called it a "K'nexchange." I don't know of any K'nex fans who don't love a great build, no matter who made it! Feel free to send me some of your builds or ideas. I am always looking for more ideas of things to build!

My first series is called  K'nextravagant House and Home. My husband and I recently purchased a new home, and upon moving in, I discovered that we were lacking some basic home items. I have begun filling the void with fun, colorful K'nex items.

I give to you today, a few pictures of my Butterfly Napkin Holder.




As time goes on, I will try to get some tutorials (or at least a basic list of parts you need) posted if you all would like to know how to build them yourselves.

Thanks for checkin' out my blog! Stay posted as I will be updating my blog several times over the next few days with more of my K'nextravagant House and Home items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

K'nex Shadowbox for Small Gaming Characters

For a while now, my husband has been wanting a shadowbox or display case for his gaming action figures. I was going to buy him one for his ...